Sunday, January 16, 2011

Here we go...

So I was talking to my good friend Brittany about a date that I went on tonight and she encouraged me to blog about it! I mean we laughed. We laughed really, really hard. So why not write about it to so you can laugh right along with me!

 Going to a Baptist University where the phrase "Ring by Spring" is a reality me being 29 and gasp single can be quiet strange to some people. I mean the guy I went out with tonight had the audacity to ask "What's wrong with you?" Um really? Really guy? Did you seriously just ask me that? Strike one. My next blog will be about that-the date that inspired this blog! Here are some facts about me....
  • The title is almost a reality-I've been in 14 weddings. A family that I'm close with calls me 27 Dresses just for fun!
  • I've gone through 6 roommates in the past few years. The majority of them have been single when they move in.  I guess I'm a "lucky charm"
  • I'm not old!
  • There is nothing wrong with me-I just don't believe in settling!
So here we go. I hope you guys enjoy my stories and laugh along this twenty something Texas girls journey to find love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment