Monday, February 21, 2011

Bieber Fever!!


After this weekend I get it. I do. I get Bieber Fever! I went to see Never Say Never and it was so good. I  Y'all I'm not even kidding--I loved it! He seems like such a humble kid who does so much for his fans that are devoted to him! I was a HUGE NSYNC fan back in the day but not anything close to Justin's fans. They. Are. Crazy.  I loved how the movie depicted his journey to where he is today--it didn't come easy and proves that if you work hard to achieve it your dreams they can come true! Go see this movie you will not be disappointed!! The first words out of my mouth were "I love him!" I do. I want to be his Big Sister and take him under my wing. (not that he needs it!) Oh, and one more thing... if you are wondering to yourself "Am I too old?" The answer is No! You will love it and not loose any cool points in the process--promise!

1 comment:

  1. I guess its safe to say that you're a "belieber"

    Maybe I'll dig into it, too....just for you :)

    ReplyDelete